...This blogging business. Finally got myself set up with a laptop, wireless broadband and all the right software (tracks eraser, file shredder, disk encryption, ISP masking etc.). Then, a good old-fashioned case of writer's block.
Need to get back on the horse I guess. Not heroin! Writing. Plenty of ideas tapped into that old .TXT file but few any good. Not stories, not yet, just stuff swilling about.
- The Tesco that grew a.k.a the world that shrank
- A man who tried to kill god.
- The exploding - what a party that was. And the characters I met; such strange professions.
- Twenty Flu (and the Moral Council... remember them?)
- Faded, worn toothbrushes, lined up neatly on a beach, exactly one billion years from now.
- Some general Cult of Ocado stuff, not sure where it's going.
- Counting elephants.
Any take ya fancy?
And if you're interested, I've been mainly working, going to nice bars and restaurants, spending far too much money, that kind of thing. The usual OE dissolute-if-energetic - although never, ever glamorous - lifestyle.